PurpleLab™ is seeking to add a Solution Engineer to our growing team to facilitate engagement and deep understanding of prospective customer business needs and assist in business development.
In this role you will work cross functionally with clients, sales and product teams driving advancement of sales leads to closure. As a Solution Engineer, you will work to understand customer needs, lead demonstrations of PurpleLab solutions, help complete RFP/RFIs, pull data counts and assist in defining solutions that fit those needs. Solution Engineers are involved in the pre-sales process of the customer journey and collaborate with Customer Success in knowledge transfer and implementation planning post sale.
- Serve as an adviser/consultant to PurpleLab’s prospective and new customers to understand and address customer technical needs to drive sales leads to closure and craft product launch.
- Understand customer needs and use cases by communicating with customers, analyzing customer health metrics, and gathering other feedback.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process.
- Collaborate closely with sales team members to prepare for prospect presentations, demos and data samples/counts.
- Serve as the primary contact for sales for support on pre-sales activities and engaging other functional areas for their expertise as the situation/need may arise.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years customer success, technical support or product management experience in B2B SaaS services industry
- Life Sciences and/or healthcare data analytics experience is required
- Working knowledge and experience with using SQL to query complex data
- Demonstrated ability to achieve hands-on results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams
- Solid presentation skills to translate detailed content into impactful demonstrations and solution descriptions
- Skills of successful candidates include being goal-oriented, collaborative, customer-focused, detailed, persistent, active listeners, and resourceful
- Proven project management, planning, and organizational skills with good attention to detail; ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
A background check is required for this role.
PurpleLab™ is a Healthtech company with a mission to spur value-driven innovation in healthcare to improve outcomes for patients. HealthNexus™, the company’s no-code analytics platform empowers life sciences, payers, providers, and other stakeholders with real-world evidence to solve conventional and emerging challenges faster and more cost effectively.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties or responsibilities. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.